What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When commenting on our site you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when subscribe to a newsletter, browse the website or enter information on our site using the contact form.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, sign up for our newsletter, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To improve the website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To send periodic (i.e. infrequent!) emails regarding artwork or other events/services.
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
• Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology
How long do we keep your information
Customer records are kept for a minimum of 6 years to comply with legal requirements.
What rights do you have over your data
If you have submitted a contact form to us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
You can change or review your personal information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
• Send you additional information related to artwork you have purchased from lauriemartz.ca
• Send out new info to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred.
We agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance if one is used.
• Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email email@example.com, or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email you have received. We will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.